Sweet Potato Pie Carrot Cake Mini Loaf
- 1 Scoop (30g) Devotion Sweet Potato Pie Flavored Protein Powder Supplement
- 2-3 Sticks Devotion FlexFlavors® (Monkey Bread, Creme Brulee or Golden Butter are great options)
- 55g oat flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 76g Grated Carrots
- ¼ C Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Chopped Walnuts
- Brown Sugar Substitute
Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare mini loaf pan. Mix dry ingredients until well combined and no lumps. In a personal blender, combine wet ingredients and add to dry. Add batter to pan and bake approximately 30-35 minutes.
If desired mix walnuts and brown sugar substitute together and sprinkle on top prior to baking for a crumb type topping.
Yields 1mini loaf.