- I received my protein tub but it wasn’t filled all the way, is this normal?
Yes, as with most dry ingredients we allow room for settling in our tubs. Our products are weight based and therefore weight the same whether they have settled or not.
- May I use Devotion products while I’m pregnant and/or nursing? Our products do not contain any ingredients that would be harmful to mother or baby however during pregnancy and while nursing, but we always recommend speaking with your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Are your protein powders dairy free? No, Devotion Protein is a blend of whey and casein therefore they are NOT dairy free. For people who are lactose intolerant, we still do recommend trying our protein because of the powerful blend of digestive enzymes we have added. These help break down the dairy with ease and prevent any issues like gas or bloating, that someone might usually have.
- Is there soy in Devotion protein powder? Devotion protein is NOT a soy protein. The soy listed on the label is coming from the soy lecithin at <1% in the Micellar Casein. For example in Angel Food, the amount of soy lecithin is 0.044g per 27.5 grams per serving.
- Are your products Gluten Free? Devotion Nutrition confirms that our products do not contain gluten from any source, including but not limited to wheat, rye, barley and/or cross-bred hybrids of these grains. This has been verified by the suppliers of the raw materials contained within our products.
- Are your products Kosher? Devotion Nutrition protein powder is certified Kosher OU-D, effective 10/31/2023, via Orthodox Union Kosher Certification.
- What are Flex Flavors and how are they used?
Put simply, Flex Flavors are flavored Stevia sweetener packets with 1 gram of fiber, NO calories, NO sugar, and NO Gluten. They are also lactose free. They are great for flavoring your foods, protein shakes and hot beverages. Simply add them to your oatmeal, yogurt, pancakes, waffles, tea, coffee or even sprinkle them over egg whites, used in salad dressings, etc. However you use sweetener, you can use Flex Flavors except now you can add whatever flavor you wish with ZERO guilt.
- I normally have issues with gas and bloating when I use protein powders, will I have this same issue with Devotion? Every body is different and some tend to be more sensitive to lactose than others. Devotion protein has been formulated to not cause gas or bloating. We formulated the perfect blend of six digestive enzymes to help with the digestion of whey and casein protein. Many customers who normally are sensitive to other proteins, even those that have to follow a dairy free diet, have been able to use Devotion without any issues. We offer sampler packs for you to try before you buy so you can see for yourself how your system digests our protein.
- Can I bake with Devotion Products? Yes, Devotion Protein was formulated to use for baking! We use the tag line “have your shake and eat it too” because that is exactly what you can do with Devotion. You can shake it or bake it! Our protein maintains its moisture and even rises without using baking powder or soda. Devotion protein is the perfect protein to be used for all your baking recipes! Add Flex Flavors to your baking and you have yourself the perfect combo.
What are the Smart Points in your products?
If you're tracking Smart Points here is the breakdown: Flex Flavors all have zero smart points. Angel Food Cake protein powder has 1 smart point per serving (scoop or packet). All other flavors of our delicious protein powder supplements have 2 smart points per serving (scoop or packet).
- Are Devotion products good for bariatric weight loss patients? Yes! Devotion products have been helping thousands of bariatric patients stay on track and hit their daily protein intake goals. Our protein makes a delicious pudding with just 1-2oz of water so fitting in that extra protein is easy. Our website has fantastic bariatric friendly recipes as well. Our products are also great for diabetics because everything is sugar free.
- Is Devotion competition prep friendly? Yes! Devotion was developed by figure competitors to use ON and OFF season. They are not only prep friendly, they are highly recommended! They are the perfect way to keep your prep fun, tasty and to fight cravings! Devotion Nutrition was created by two figure competitors who saw the huge need to add delicious flavor without the guilt or extra calories and sugar.
- Does Mocha Java Chip have caffeine from the coffee in it? Mocha Java Chip has coffee powder in it for flavor but not enough to equate to any amount of caffeine. AM Jumpstart Juice does not contain any caffeine.
- Do you offer samples of Devotion? Yes, we sell multiple trial packs on our website depending what you are interested in trying. With all the different protein flavors and wellness products we felt it was very important to offer single serve packs so you can try before you buy.
- How do I make the perfect protein shake? The beauty of Devotion protein is you may make your shake as thick or as thin as you desire. Use 12-16 oz of any liquid (water, milk, almond milk) with or without ice and blend or shake into a delicious shake.
I see Maltodextrin in your Flex Flavors. What is it and why is it used?
Maltodextrin is an artificial sugar (also known as a polysaccharide) that has a mild, sweet taste. It's usually created from corn and wheat but can also made from rice, potatoes and tapioca. It is used as a binding agent. One type of maltodextrin is a simple carbohydrate. It contains calories and is used in supplements designed to provide a boost of energy. The second type -- resistant maltodextrin -- comes from the same source, but it goes through additional processing to make it indigestible. Resistant maltodextrin doesn’t provide energy, but it does deliver benefits similar to soluble fiber's. Flex Flavors has the second type of resistant maltodextrin that resists digestion and is similar to dietary fiber and Does NOT provide calories or affect blood sugar.
SHIPPING, ORDERS, AND RETURNS
Please view our shipping policies here.
How long does an order take to process and ship?
Devotion Nutrition ships all orders out of Pompano Beach, Florida. Please expect 4-8 business days to receive your order for economy shipping. Locations closer to Florida will not take as long as orders on the west coast so please plan accordingly. Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii orders can take up to 10 business days. Military addresses or states outside the continental U.S. may take longer. Please expect longer shipping times for these addresses.
- Do you offer shipping protection or insurance? To protect your order, make sure Order Protection is toggled on in your cart.
- How do I file a claim for a lost, stolen or damaged package? OrderProtection.com covers your order for every major issue that can occur during shipping. Your order will be protected against loss, damage, theft, wrong items, defective items and missing items. If something goes wrong during shipping, you can quickly file a claim in a few clicks. You'll receive a refund or reshipment if your claim is approved. Please note that you’ll only be able to file a claim if you purchased Order Protection when placing your order.
I did not get a confirmation email or tracking
You should receive tracking information once your package is in the hands of the shipping carrier. Be sure to check your junk mail. If you still do not receive tracking 72 business hours after you have placed your order, we would be happy to look into your order and provide you tracking information. Please email email@example.com.
How do I track my package?
You will have tracking information once it gets into the hands of the shipping carrier. Please allow 48-72 business hours for your tracking information to update.
I got an email that says my order is partially delivered, but there is still no tracking available? What does this mean?
You either opted into our shipping protection or purchased a gift card, which is a non-tangible product and shows as fulfilled immediately upon placing your order. This is why you received notification of your order being 'partially delivered'. The remainder of your order of physical products will ship soon. Thank you.
Free Shipping over $149 & Gift Card Purchase
Digital products, such as gift cards do not count towards the free shipping threshold as there is no shipping required on these items in any denomination.
What if I placed the order with the wrong shipping address?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the changes as soon as possible.
What do I do if I forgot to use the discount code but placed my order?
Once the order has been placed and processed, we cannot add the discount code. We can cancel your order, so that you may place a new one with an active code. Please note that most discount codes are one use per customer only.
How do I change my order?
If your order has been shipped, unfortunately there is nothing we can do. We will have to arrange for the return/refund once your order has been received. If you get in touch as soon as possible and your order has not been shipped, we can always try to do what needs to be done to correct your order, or cancel and you can place a new, correct order.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. We do ship International to most countries. Please review our International Shipping Policy HERE.
I don’t like the taste of my products. May I return them for a refund?
One of the reasons we sell the trial/sample packs on our website is so that customers are able to try all of our products before committing to a full size product or making a large purchase. Devotion does not accept returns on open tubs, open boxes of Flex Flavors or partial sampler packs. In certain circumstances we can accommodate returns. Please view our policy here.
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes! We use an encryption service to process your payment, we do not see your credit card information and we do not store it for future use.
How do we register for Wholesale?
If you have a resellers license and a tax i.d. then you qualify for wholesale. There is a link at the bottom of our home page where you can sign up. If you have any additional questions please contact email@example.com