Santa's Magic Protein Blondies
- 1 cup (80g) rolled oats, blended into a flour
- 2 scoops (56g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1 stick Golden Butter FlexFlavors®
- 1 stick Cinnamon Crunch Cereal FlexFlavors®
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup (60mL) sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (112g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (112g) almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
Toppings (optional, included in macros):
- 1 serving mini chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP unsweetened coconut flakes* (I toasted mine in the stove first)
*if you aren't a coconut fan, swap this out for something like pecans, more chocolate chips, or anything you would like! This will change macros.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8 pan with non stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined. Add in dry ingredients (not toppings) and combine fully.
3. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. Top with chocolate chips and coconut. Bake for about 25-30min or until done.
4. Let cool and enjoy!
Pro tip: chill these in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day for a gooey texture!
Makes 12 blondies. Macros for 1:
126cal 11C 6F 8P (2g fiber)
Thank you Abby for this wonderful holiday recipe! IG @asink6