Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Blondies
- 2 scoops (60g) Devotion Nutrition Sweet Potato Pie flavor protein powder
- 1 stick Devotion Nutrition Pumpkin Pie FlexFlavors®
- 1 C (120g) all purpose flour
- 1 C pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C (56g) American Dream Pumpkin Cheesecake almond butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1/4 C (60mL) sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and mix until fully combined. Gently fold in chips.
3. Pour batter into greased pan and spread evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. Let cool, slice, and enjoy!
I cut mine into 16 pieces.
Macros for 1/16th: 79cal 8C 3F 5P
recipe by: Abby Sink IG @askink6