Fudge Mint Donuts
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- mint extract or zero calorie mint flavoring
- 2 TBSP (14g) coconut flour
- 2 TBSP (14g) almond flour
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder (dutch-processed, if available, for richest flavor)
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 5 fl oz liquid egg whites
- 3 fl oz unsweetened almond milk
Preheat oven to 350. Apply non-stick spray/oil to 5 of the wells of a full-size done pan. If using a silicone baking pan, place on baking sheet and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together liquids until well blended. Combine dry ingredients with liquids and mix well.
Pour ⅓ C of batter into each well, and bake until cooked through, approximately 18 minutes, being careful not to overbake.
Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes on cooling rack. Enjoy warm or allow to cool and frost if desired.
Macros per donut (⅕ recipe): Cal: 93 // Fat: 3.9 // Sat Fat: 1.4 // Carbs: 5.5 // Fiber: 2.9 // Pro: 10.4 // Sugar: 0.3
For Fudge Mint Protein glaze, mix 1 scoop Brownie Batter protein with Mint extract or zero calorie mint syrup and enough water to get the consistency desired, less for spreadable pudding-like frosting, more for a glaze that can be dipped or drizzled.
Macros per donut (with glaze): Cal: 117 // Fat: 4.3 // Sat Fat: 1.4 // Carbs: 6.3 // Fiber: 3.3 // Pro: 14.8 // Sugar: 0.3