Protein Yogurt Bark
- 5 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Scoop Angel Food Cake protein powder supplement
- 1-2 sticks Peanut Butter Crunch FlexFlavors® (for added sweetness)
- 7g White Chocolate Jello Pudding Mix
- 1 TBSP Natural PB
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 15g Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Mix yogurt bark ingredients together in a small bowl and spread on a lined sheet to about ½ inch thick.
- Melt peanut butter and drizzle over the top.
- Melt chocolate chips in 1 tsp coconut oil (be careful not to scorch) and drizzle.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. Break into pieces and enjoy! Store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to a week or so!
Macros as Prepared (Yields 4 servings/2 pieces per serving):
Entire Dessert: 362 cal// Carbs 27g// Fat 13g// Protein 39g// 13g Sugar
Per Serving: 91 cal// Carbs 7g// Fat 3g// Protein 10g// 3g Sugar