Mocha Java Chip Protein Tiramisu
- 1 pack (about 22 cookies) of sugar free Maria cookies or plain cookie of choice
- 1 C low fat cottage cheese
- 8 oz Neufchâtel cheese
- 1 C Skim Milk
- 1 pack sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 scoop of Devotion Nutrition Mocha Java chip protein
- 2-4 shots espresso
- 2-3 TBSP sugar free chocolate chips for topping
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- OPTIONAL: 2 TBSP Kahlua
Yields 12 slices | Cal 170, C20, P8, F7
- In a small bowl whisk together protein powder, espresso, and Kahlua until smooth and set aside.
- In a high speed blender combine cottage cheese, Neufchâtel cheese, milk, and pudding mix and set aside.
- Dip Maria cookies generously in coffee protein mixture and layer on the bottom of a glass dish. Spread cheese mixture on top into an even layer. Repeat cookie layer and cheese mixture until all ingredients have been used up, ending on a cheese layer.
- Dust cocoa powder and top with chocolate chips. Refrigerate for several hours to allow cheese/pudding mixture to set and tiramisu to chill.