Protein Sweet Potato-Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
- 1 packet fat free, sugar free Vanilla pudding mix
- 2 C plant based milk or fat free milk
- 3/4 C pure pumpkin purée
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Sweet Potato Pie protein powder supplement
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Fat free reddi-whip
- 1 packet of cinnamon graham crackers, crumbled
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk for a couple minutes until thickened. Then add pumpkin purée, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice. Continue mixing until a pie type filling has formed.
Using clean jars or glasses, start by layering a thin layer of graham cracker crumbles, followed by about 1/4 cup of the pumpkin mixture and about 1/4 cup of whipped cream.
Continue this order until the jar is full and top with crumbled graham cracker.
Refrigerate and enjoy your virtually fat free, sugar free treat!
Recipe by Joelle Mouhanna @balancingmd IG