Pumpkin Pie and Pie Crust
- 2 scoops Devotion Nutrition Buttery Blend protein powder
- 2 C almond flour or ground almonds
- 1/2 C sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/2 C almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until dough is formed. Flatten and spread (with wet hands) into a large 12" pie dish, pre-greased or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake 12-15 minutes at 350° and remove from oven.
- 3 scoops Sinful Cinnamon Protein
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 C pure pumpkin puree
- 2 C liquid egg whites
Add all ingredients to a blender until well combined. Pour into pre-baked crust. Top with pecan halves if desired and bake for 60 minutes at 325°.
Let cool for a bit before slicing to enjoy warm or cool completely and top with sugar free cool whip!