Protein & PB Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 scoops (56g) Devotion Nutrition Buttery Blend* flavor protein powder
- 3/4 C (90g) flour**, measured correctly
- 1/4 C granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/4 C (56g) American Dream Butter Just Plain Nutty peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 28g sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 C (60mL) almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. Mix together nut butter, almond milk, and sugar. Add in flour, protein powder, and baking soda until fully combined (it takes a little bit to come together, it will appear loose at first). Fold in chocolate chips. Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
3. Once dough is chilled, use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop dough into cookies on baking sheet. Flatten dough to desired shape, as it will not spread. Bake for 9-12 minutes.
Makes 14 cookies. Macros for 1:
73cal 7C 3F 5P
PRO TIP: Measure ingredients properly. If these turn out a little dry, you can add 1/4 C unsweetened applesauce, but be sure to adjust macros.
*For a sweeter cookie, use our Angel Food Cake protein powder!
**For Gluten Free recipe, sub 1:1 flour or oat flour.
Recipe courtesy of Abby Sink IG @asink6