Protein Brookie Loaf (Cookie + Brownie Layer)
- 1 C (80g) rolled oats, blended into a flour
- 2 scoops (56g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake flavor protein powder
- 3T brown sugar
- 1/4 C (56g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2-3/4 C unsweetened almond milk (may need more or less depending on protein used, I used 160mL)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
For cookie dough layer:
- 2 TBSP (28g) Cashew Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 stick Devotion Nutrition Monster Cookie FlexFlavors®
For brownie layer:
- 1/4 C (40g) Jet Black cocoa powder
Topping: Sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with non stick cooking spray.
2. Add all loaf ingredients together in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Divide the batter into 3/4 and 1/4. In the 3/4 batter, add cocoa powder for brownie layer and mix well. For 1/4 batter, add cashew butter and flex flavor packet for cookie layer and mix well.
4. Pour brownie batter into loaf pan and spread evenly. Add cookie layer on top and again spread evenly. Top with chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!
Makes 9 big slices. Macros for 1:
113cal 14C 4F 8P (3g fiber)
Recipe by Abby Sink IG @asink6