No-Bake Protein Spider Cookies
- 1 C (80g) rolled oats, blended into a flour
- 1 scoop (28g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake flavor protein powder supplement
- 1 stick Monster Cookie FlexFlavors®
- 1/2 C (112g) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TBSP (30mL) sugar free pancake syrup
- 1/4 C (56g) nut butter
- 12 mini Reese's Cups
- Eye sprinkles
- Writing icing
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together cookie ingredients to form a thick dough. Roll dough into 12 balls and place on parchment paper.
3. Flatten cookie balls with hand or the bottom of a juice glass works well too. You want them big enough for the mini peanut butter cup to sit on top with room for legs.
4. Add the mini peanut butter cups to the tops of the cookies. Using the writing gel, draw 8 legs on each spider. Use gel to secure the eyes as well.
Makes 12 spiders. Macros for 1 (including toppings):
100cal 15C 5F 5P (this is with the Reese's on top!)
Recipe by Abby Sink IG @asink6