No-Bake Nutella Fudge Cookies
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder
- ½ C old fashioned oats, ground
- 1 TBSP Jet Black Cocoa Powder (or dark cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 4 TBSP Nutella (or other nut butter)
- ¼ C sugar-free syrup
- Swerve powdered sugar for topping, if desired
Mix dry ingredients well. Add wet to dry and mix until well combined.
Scoop out dough and form into 1" balls. You can stop here and enjoy these as protein bites or keep going to make the cookies.
Roll in optional powdered sugar substitute and press the balls flat to form into a small cookie shape. Place on a parchment paper-lined tray.
Cover cookies tightly and store in the fridge or freezer. I put them in a small airtight bags in the freezer and transfer a bag at a time to the fridge to enjoy.
Recipe yields approximately 10-12 bites/cookies.