Monster Munch Protein Bark
- 3 (5.3oz) containers Light & Fit Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake flavor protein powder
- 1 stick Sweet Caramel FlexFlavors®
- 28g American Dream Nut Butter Monster Munch almond butter
- 1 serving mini pretzels
- 1/2 serving M&Ms candies
- 1 serving Lily's sugar free white chocolate chips
- 24g Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix protein, FlexFlavors® and yogurt together until well combined. Spread mixture onto parchment paper in a large rectangle, making sure it is even.
- Swirl almond butter into the top of yogurt mixture.
- Add the rest of the toppings however you would like.
- Freeze bark for at least 3 hours. Cut or break, and enjoy!
Makes 12 servings. Macros for 1:
89cal 12C 2F 6P
*Macros will change based on toppings used. These macros are for how the recipe is written.
Recipe by Abby Sink IG @asink6