Mocha Java Chip Pronuts (Protein Donuts)
- 1 scoop Devotion Mocha Java Chip flavor protein powder
- 2-3 sticks Creme Brulee FlexFlavors® (for added sweetness)
- 2 TBSP (14g) coconut flour
- 2 TBSP (14g) almond flour
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder (dutch-processed, if available, for richest flavor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 fl oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Preheat oven to 350º. Apply non-stick spray/oil to a full-size donut pan. If using a silicone baking pan, place on baking sheet and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together liquids until well blended. Combine dry ingredients with liquids and mix well.
Pour ⅓ C of batter into each well, and bake until cooked through, approximately 17 minutes, being careful not to over-bake.
Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes on cooling rack. Enjoy warm or allow to cool and frost if desired.