Mocha Java Chip Crumble Coffee Cake
- 4 scoops Devotion Mocha Java Chip flavor protein powder
- 4 C old fashioned oats
- 1 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 C liquid egg whites
- 1 C brewed coffee
- 1 C sugar-free chocolate chips
- Prepare a double serving of Buttery Blend Crumble topping on the stove top.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Whisk wet ingredients together and add to dry until well blended.
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Add a layer of crumble first, followed by half of the cake batter mixture and repeat with the remainder of the crumble ending with the remainder of the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 25 min or until firm to the touch. Remove from the oven, cool and plate. Enjoy!