Mocha Chip Protein Truffles
- 1 scoop (28g) Devotion Nutrition Mocha Java Chip protein powder
- 2 TBSP (14g) coconut flour
- 1/4 C (60mL) sugar free syrup
- 1/2 C (115g) cashew butter
- 2 TBSP Cacao nibs
- 1/2 C sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together all ingredients except for chocolate chips until a dough forms. Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheet. I got 15 out of this recipe.
3. Allow truffles to chill for at least 30 minutes in the fridge. When ready to dip, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring between each time. (You may need a little bit of coconut oil to help the chips melt and stay creamy).
4. Dip the truffles in melted chocolate until completely coated. Optional: Dust with cocoa powder or sprinkles before the chocolate sets.
5. Store in refrigerator and enjoy!
Yields 15 truffles
Macros each truffle: 69cal 6C 5F 4P
Thank you Abby for another delicious recipe!! IG @asink6