Mint Molten Microwave Lava Cake
- 1 scoop Brownie Batter protein powder
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ scoop Angel Food Cake protein powder
- mint extract to taste
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 10 sugar free chocolate chips
Spray a 4” round deep pyrex bowl with non stick spray. Set aside.
Mix wet ingredients well. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients. Add wet to dry and whisk until well moistened. Add to prepped bowl.
Mix ingredients for lava layer well and pour on top of cake layer. Add food coloring and/or chocolate chips if desired.
Microwave for 2 ½ - 3 minutes. Let cool for a minute and then flip onto plate and enjoy!
Optional: ½ scoop brownie batter with 3 oz water makes a yummy glaze!
YIELDS 2 SERVINGS.
Macros per serving (not including optional sugar free chocolate chips or glaze): Cal: 201 // Fat: 8 // Carbs: 14 // Pro: 23 //