Hot Cocoa Protein Cupcakes
- 1 scoop (30g) Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1 TBSP Almond Flour
- 1 TBSP Jet Black Cocoa Powder
- 2-3 sticks FlexFlavors® (Mint Chocolate Chip or Creme Brulee are both excellent choices)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 C Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
OPTIONAL - Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, Candy Canes, Miniature Marshmallows for garnish
Preheat conventional oven to 350F and spray your muffin pan, line with foil liners or use a silicone mold. Mix all the dry ingredients together first, then add your wet to dry. Mix well and equally divide into 4 muffin cavities. Bake for aproximately 18 minutes. Remove from oven. If desired, add miniature marshmallows to top of cupcakes and bake just until the marshmallows start to brown. Remove from oven, add a mini candy cane or mint chips and cool.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week (if they last that long).
Yields 4 jumbo cupcakes/muffins.