Peppermint Protein Brownies
- 1 C (80g) rolled oats, blended into a flour
- 2 scoops (60g) Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter flavor protein powder
- 2 TBSP (10g) Jet Black Cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP (24g) brown sugar
- 1/4 C (56g) cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 C almond milk
- 1/4 C sugar free pancake syrup
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 14g sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1 candy cane stick (or small candy cane), crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except white chocolate chips, candy canes, and almond milk and stir until fully combined. Add almond milk slowly until you get a brownie batter consistency.
3. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. Top with white chocolate chips and candy cane pieces. Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Leave them slightly underdone if you like a gooey brownie.
4. Let cool, cut, and enjoy!!
Makes 12 brownies. Macros for 1:
92cal 11C 3F 6P
Recipe by Abby Sink IG @askink6