LEBANESE STYLE PROTEIN OATS
Here’s a fun and easy Mediterranean twist on protein oats for the new year!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1 tsp orange blossom water
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 stick FlexFlavors® or 1-2 tsp sweetener
- Candied rose petal (optional)
- In a bowl, mix oats and protein powder and cover with layer of water. Microwave for about 1.5 minutes.
- Add orange blossom water and mix until well combined. In a separate bowl mix walnuts and erythritol.
- Top oatmeal with cottage cheese, walnut mixture, and candied rose petal.
Recipe by Joelle IG @balancingmd