Honey Graham Protein Coffee Cake
- 1 C (120g) all purpose flour (can sub for GF)
- 2 scoops (56g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 container nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 C (112g) Honey I Was Maid For You cashew butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 C brewed coffee (I used decaf)
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 full sheets honey graham crackers, crushed
- 1 TBSP (15mL) sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 C (30g) all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine all of the cake ingredients together until fully combined. Pour batter into pan.
3. Combine all of the streusel ingredients together. This may take a little bit to get them to come together. There will be clumps. Top batter with streusel (I used a spoon and my fingers to place on top)
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let cool and enjoy!
I cut this into 16 smaller pieces.
Macros for 1/16: 110cal 14C 4F 7P
Recipe by Abby Sink IG @asink6