Frosted Protein 'Sugar-Free' Cookies
- 3 scoops (56g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake flavor protein powder
- 1 stick Golden Butter FlexFlavors®
- 1/4 C (30g) all purpose flour
- 1/4 C brown sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1/4 C (56g) American Dream Nut Butter Mistletoe Kisses flavor peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 2 TBSP light butter (I used Blue Bonnet Light 40 cals per 2T)
- 1/4 C (60mL) sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP whipped cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/2 scoop (14g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake flavor protein
- 1 stick FlexFlavors® (if you want a sweeter frosting)
- 1TBSP almond milk (+/-)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients together. Add in wet ingredients and stir until fully combined and you get a dough ball. Place dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Take dough and divide into 16 cookies. Shape dough on baking sheet how you want them. They won't spread but they will rise.
4. Bake cookies for 5-6 minutes. It's a short amount of time but you want them soft and still slightly gooey in the center.
5. Let cookies cool. While they cool, make frosting. Add almond milk very slowly until you get a somewhat thick frosting.
6. Frost cookies, add sprinkles, and enjoy!
Makes 16 cookies. Macros for 1 cookie: 70cal 6C 3F 6P
Recipe by Abby Sink IG @asink6