Dirt Cup Cupcakes
- 2 scoops (60g) Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein
- 2 servings (86g) chocolate cake mix, dry
- 2T (10g) @hiitnutrition Jet Black cocoa powder
- 3T (36g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (112g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60mL) sugar free maple syrup
- 2T (28g) nut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1t baking soda
- 1t baking powder
- 1 5.3oz container vanilla greek yogurt
- 2T (14g) coconut flour
- 2T nut butter
- Crushed Oreos (I removed cream)
- Gummy worms
- Easter M&Ms
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
2. Mix together all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until completely combined. You may need more or less almond milk depending on protein, but this should be a thick batter.
3. Distribute batter evenly between muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
4. Make the frosting by adding all ingredients and combining. Add almond milk a tiny bit at a time if needed to get the consistency you want.
5. Once muffins are cool, top with frosting and any toppings you would like.
Macros for 1 cupcake with frosting, no toppings: 110cal 14C 3F 7P
Recipe by Abby Sink @asink6 IG