Churros & Fluff
- 1 stick Golden Butter FlexFlavors®
- 1 stick Monkey Bread FlexFlavors®
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar substitute (or brown sugar alternative)
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 2 low-carb tortilla wraps
Devotion Protein Fluff:
- 1 scoop Devotion Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 1-2 sticks FlexFlavors® (Golden Butter, Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, Monkey Bread or a combination)
- 2 C ice
- 1 C water
<!-- split -->
Preheat over to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine FlexFlavors® with granulated sugar substitute and cinnamon. If desired, rim glasses by dipping edge in sugar-free syrup (honey or agave will work too) and in cinnamon mixture, then set aside.
Spray both sides of tortillas with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle cinnamon mixture evenly over flat tortillas. Roll up and bake for 3 minutes, then turn tortilla rolls over and bake an additional 2 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
While the churros are cooling, make Devotion Protein Fluff. Add water, then ice, protein powder and FlexFlavors® to a high speed blender or food processor and mix at high speed until blended into a thick a creamy fluff. Fill glasses with fluff and serve!
Note: Macros can vary, based on the tortillas and granulated sugar substitute you choose to use in this recipe. We suggest using the brands and varieties that best meet your personal nutritional needs.