Brownie Batter Fudge Valentine's Day Truffles
- 3 scoops (90g) Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder supplement
- 2 TBSP (10g) Jet Black cocoa powder
- 1/4 C (28g) coconut flour
- 100g nonfat greek yogurt (can use plain or vanilla)
- 2 TBSP (28g) almond butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1-2 TBSP almond milk to consistency
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips
- Valentine's sprinkles
1. Like a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together truffle ingredients. Add almond milk very slowly if needed at all, and stir for a while to get everything to come together. If dough is too sticky, add a little more coconut flour. Once fully combined, roll dough into 16 equal sized truffles and place on lined baking sheet.
2. Place truffle in freezer for about 30 minutes. Before taking truffles out of freezer, melt chips in microwave in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
3. Dip truffles in the melted chips and place back on the parchment paper to set. Top with festive sprinkles!
*Store these in the fridge or freezer
Makes 16 truffles. Macros for 1: 55cal 5C 2F 6P
Recipe by Abby Sink @asink6 IG