Brownie Batter Banana Fudge Cupcakes (muffins)
- 1 scoop (30g) Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Jet Black Cocoa Powder
- 2-3 sticks Creme Brûlée FlexFlavors®
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 medium bananas, ripe
- 3 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 C sugar free chocolate chips
OPTIONAL - Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips for topping
Preheat conventional oven to 350F and spray your muffin pan. Mix all the dry ingredients together first, then add your wet to dry. Mix well and equally divide into 6 standard muffin cavities or 4 mega muffin cavities. Bake 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week (if they last that long).