- 1 scoop (28g) Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 2 TBSP (14g) coconut flour
- 2 TBSP (14g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Lemon Meringue Flex Flavors
- 1 Blueberry Sky Flex Flavors
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C (122g) liquid egg whites
- 1/4 C (60g) + unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk
- Optional: ½ C (50g) fresh blueberries, chopped or puréed
Preheat oven to 350. Apply non-stick spray/oil to 8 wells of mini-bundt pan or standard-sized muffin pan. If using a silicone baking pan, place on a firm baking sheet.
In a small bowl, mix together dry ingredients (not including berries) and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together liquids until well blended. Combine dry ingredients with liquids and mix well.
Fold in blueberries, then pour into prepared pan and bake until cooked through, approximately 18 minutes. Tops will spring back when lightly touched.
Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes on cooling rack. Remove from pan and allow to cool. Serve warm or store in the fridge.
Macros per 2 muffins (including fresh blueberries): Cal: 116 // Fat: 4.4 // Sat Fat: 1.6 // Carbs: 6.7 // Fiber: 2.5 // Pro: 12.8 // Sugar: 2
Notes: This recipe uses fresh blueberries. However, frozen (defrosted and drained) may be used, or they can be omitted.
If using a metal non-stick pan, reduce baking temperature to 325 and increase baking time accordingly.