Banana Bread Protein Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 sticks FlexFlavors® Bananas Foster FlexFlavors® Creme Brulee FlexFlavors® or Golden Butter FlexFlavors® are all great choices!
- 2 scoops Devotion Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 2 C old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional adds or toppings: chopped walnuts, sugar-free chocolate chips, brown sugar substitute
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large skillet or loaf pan, or muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a blender, add bananas and wet ingredients. Pulse/Blend until well combined. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix. Add wet to dry and stir until all ingredients are moistened. Pour into prepared pan. Top with optional toppings if desired.
BAKING TIMES: Muffins 15-17 minutes. Skillet approximately 30-35 minutes until barely golden brown. Mini Loaf approximately 25-30 minutes. Full Size Loaf 40-45 minutes.
Notes: Leftovers should be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
For a grain-free option: Substitute a 50/50 blend of coconut flour and almond flour for the oats.