Ingredients for Cake:
- 1 cup Devotion Angel Food Cake Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium, ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweeter of choice (we suggest Trivia baking blend)
- 1/4 cup turbinado or coconut sugar
- 1/4 pack of Pumpkin Spice morsels
- 2 Tbsp brewed apple cinnamon tea
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Devotion Angel Food Cake Protein Powder
- 4 tbsp brewed apple cinnamon tea
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- chopped walnuts
Method: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In mixing bowl combine eggs, bananas, yogurt, and tea. In separate mixing bowl combine devotion powder, flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Slowly combine dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Add morsels. Pour in 8x4 loaf pan. Bake for 20-25 min, or until the middle is no longer liquid. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Combine all topping ingredients except for walnuts. Slice cake, drizzling topping on each slice. Top with walnuts.
Nutritional information: 12 servings. 163 calories, 12 g protein, 9 g sugar, 13 g carbs.