Apple Cinnamon Protein Breakfast Bars
- 2 servings (86g) spice cake mix
- 2 scoops Sinful Cinnamon flavor protein powder supplement
- 1/2 C granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/2 C pure pumpkin, canned*
- 1/4 C (56g) cinnamon almond butter (or plain)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1/2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/4 C walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Dice or slice apples and saute in a pan with 1/2 TBSP coconut oil, walnuts, Cinnamon. Just a quick saute. Not a full cook.
3. Combine blondie dry ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. Blend wet ingredients and add slowly to dry until you get a thick brownie-like consistency. Fold in half of the apple mixture to your batter.
4. Spray a pan with non stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
3. Pour batter into greased or lined baking dish and spread evenly. Top with remainder of apple mixture. Bake for approximately 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake as oven temperatures vary with brand.
4. Let cool and enjoy!
Macros will vary depending on your choices of some of the ingredients.