Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie Protein Blondies
- 3/4 C coconut oil, melted
- 1 C brown sugar substitute
- 3/4 TBSP pumpkin spice
- 2 C white whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Sweet Potato Pie protein powder
- 1/2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 C pure pumpkin purée
- 2 C sugar free white chocolate chips
- OPTIONAL: Sugar Free Caramel for Drizzling
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted coconut oil and brown sugar substitute and stir to combine. Add the pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, baking powder, egg, salt and pumpkin purée and mix until homogenous.
- Mix in the flour until well mixed and then stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter evenly into a pre-greased or parchment lined brownie pan and bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes, or until firm in the center.
- Allow blondies to cool slightly and drizzle sugar free caramel while still warm.
- Cut blondies into squares when cool.
Thank you to Joelle Mouhanna, @balancingmd for another amazing recipe!