Sweet Potato Pie Mug Cake
- 1 scoop Sweet Potato Pie Protein powder supplement
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 packets Splenda or other sweetener to taste
- 1 Egg White or 2 TBSP liquid egg whites
- 3 TBSP Water
- 1 TBSP pure pumpkin, canned or sweet potato mash
- Optional Add-ins/Toppings: chopped pecans, chocolate chips, brown sugar substitute, sugar-free whipped topping, cinnamon, etc.
Spray a large microwave-safe mug with non-stick spray and set aside. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well blended. Transfer ingredients into mug and microwave for 45-50 seconds. Allow to cool for a few minutes, add toppings, and enjoy it right out of the mug!