Sweet Potato Pie Muffins
- 2 scoops Devotion Sweet Potato Pie protein powder
- ⅓ C mashed sweet potato
- ⅓ C unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ C egg whites
- 1 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 C old fashioned oats
- 1 TBSP brown sugar substitute
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg or to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional adds: Sugar-free chocolate chips, chopped nuts, sugar-free caramel syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large skillet or 13x9 inch baking pan or muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add wet ingredients. Whisk together until well combined. Fold in dry ingredients. Pour into prepared skillet/pan or foil liners. Top with optional toppings if desired.
- Bake muffins for 17-20 minutes or skillet/dish for 30-35 minutes until barely golden brown or loaf pan 40-45 minutes. Cooking times may vary depending on your oven.
Leftovers should be kept in the fridge for up to a week. Feel free to bake in individual muffins tins for an easy portable breakfast.
PROTEIN PECAN CRUMBLE RECIPE CAN BE FOUND HERE. Simple prepare crumble and spoon over batter prior to baking!