Pumpkin Protein Chocolate Cups
- 1 scoop (28g) Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1 stick Pumpkin Pie FlexFlavors®
- 1/4 C (56g) American Dream Butter Pumpkin Cheesecake almond butter
- 1/2 C (122g) pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- Lily's sugar-free dark chocolate chips
1. Line a muffin tin with liners.
2. Mix together filling ingredients and set aside. Melt chocolate chips into a microwave safe dish, heating in 30 second intervals, and stirring in between each time until they are completely melted. You may need a little coconut oil to help them melt.
3. Coat the bottom of each muffin liner with a thin layer of chocolate and bring up the sides just a little bit. Freeze to harden.
4. Add pumpkin filling to each cup. Be sure not to completely spread to the edges of the liner if you want cups to be completely coated in chocolate. You can either freeze this to harden again or add your top chocolate layer.
5. Add top layer of chocolate to cups and make sure to cover the pumpkin filling. Freeze to harden again.
Yields 12 Cups. 1 Cup = 1 Serving. Macros per serving: 73cal 8C 5F 4P
Recipe by Abby IG @asink6