- 1 cup oats
- 4 scoops Devotion Angel Food Cake protein
- 3 Pumpkin Pie Spice flex flavors
- 2 Creme Brûlée flex flavors
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 16 stevia-sweetened chocolate pieces
Combine wet and dry ingredients separately (do not mix chocolate chunks, reserve for topping). Add dry ingredients to wet. Mix well, pour into a square baking dish (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray). Spread batter evenly, and place chocolate pieces evenly over the top, so that each square bar will have a chocolate piece on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely before slicing. Makes 16 servings.
Optional topping (not included in macros): Fat-free whipped cream
Macros per 1 square bar: Cal: 82 // fat: 2 // pro: 7 // carb: 9.9 // fib: 2.5