Protein Pumpkin Swiss Roll Cake
- 20g Devotion Nutrition Sweet Potato Pie Devotion Protein Powder
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Devotion Flex Flavor
- 16g Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 60g Canned Pumpkin, Puree
- 30g Walden Farms Zero Calorie Maple Syrup
- 40g Egg Whites
- 28g Fokken Nuts Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Mallow Peanut Butter
- Dash lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 115g Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 112g Non Fat Cream Cheese
- 10g Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake flavor protein powder
- 1 stick Devotion Nutrition Creme Brûlée FlexFlavors®
- 9g Swerve Confectioner sugar substitute
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 10 x 14 " pan with Parchment paper then spray with cooking spray
2. Make the filling by using a hand mixer or food processor to combine the Non fat Greek yogurt and Fat Free cream cheese in a bowl til blended.
3. In a separate bowl mix the Swerve Confectioners sugar, Creme Brûlée Flex Flavor and Angel Food Cake Protein Powder then add to the cream cheese mixture and blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Place frosting in the fridge covered with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Using a hand mixer combine pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie PB, Walden Farms maple syrup and vanilla until well blended.
6. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients - protein powder, flex flavor, almond flour, baking soda - and mix together
7. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix together until blended
8. In a separate bowl add egg whites and a dash of lemon juice and beat til stiff peaks form, then gently combine it in with the other ingredients
9. Patiently and gently spread mixture onto onto the baking sheet lined with oiled parchment paper, making sure to spread as evenly as possible. The batter will be thin, but be sure to make sure there are no “gaps” on the inside
10. Bake for ~5-7 minutes then remove promptly.
11. Grab the edge of the Parchment paper to remove it from the baking sheet and let it cool. Be patient.
12. Once completely cool, use a baking sheet to flip the roll onto to be able to remove the parchment paper.
13. Using a spatula, cover the inside with the cream cheese filling.
14. Beginning at one side, start to roll the cake, making sure to roll slowly, evenly, and as tightly as possible without tearing the roll
15. Once finished, keep the end down to prevent the roll from coming apart.
16. If icing fell out you can use the icing to top the roll if desired
17. Lay plastic wrap down and place roll on plastic wrap to seal roll to set more in the fridge for an hour.
18. Once set remove from the fridge then slice and eat!
Servings: 6 slices
Cal: 97cal carb: 5.9g Fat: 3.6g Pro: 10.3g
Recipe by Fit Foodies on Wheels IG @fitfoodiesonwheels