Protein Fluff is one of our specialties at Devotion Nutrition. Once we got it into the hands of our dessert diva Nicolette, something heavenly was created. The first ever Devotion Peaches -n-Cream...
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups ice
- 4 cups frozen peaches, divided
- 1/3 cup all natural cashew butter (or almond butter)
- 4 packets Crème Brulee Flex Flavor, divided
- 3 scoops Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine almond milk, yogurt, ice, 3½ cups frozen peaches, cashew butter, protein powder, 3 packets of flex flavor and extract in a food processor. Blend, stopping to stir a few times, until mixture is smooth.
- While your mixture is blending, heat the remainder of peaches in a bowl until warm. Mix or mash with a fork until peaches are in small pieces. Add the last flex flavor packet to the peaches. Swirl the peach mixture in the soft serve.
- Enjoy right away or, if you need/want to wait, pour mixture into a freezer-safe container (I used an 8x8 glass dish) and smooth down with a spoon.
- Place container in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and let sit for 10-12 minutes then serve.