PB&J Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 1/2 TBSP coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 C natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 TBSP pure maple syrup, honey or agave
- 2 egg whites
- 1 3/4 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 C old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops Devotion Angel Food Flavor Cake Protein Powder
- 2 sticks Creme Brulee FlexFlavors®
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 C fresh strawberries, diced
- sugar-free strawberry jelly/jam, optional
<!-- split -->
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place foil or silicone baking cups in a 12-count muffin pan and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, add in melted and cooled coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, egg and almond milk. Whisk together until well combined and no large lumps of peanut butter remain.
Fold in oats, protein, FlexFlavors, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Fill muffin cups about halfway. Mix diced strawberries with sugar-free jam, if using, and divide equally between the muffin cups, then fill with remaining batter.
Bake about 15 minutes until barely golden brown. Remove from oven, cool and enjoy. Store in fridge for up 4 days. Great for breakfast and snacks, as well as taking on the go!
Macros per muffin (not including optional jam): Calories 136 // Protein 7.7g // Fat 7.7g // Carbs 10.8g // Sugar 1.4g