Mocha Java Chip No Bake Cookie Bites
- 1 scoop Mocha Java Chip protein
- ½ C old fashioned oats, ground
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 stickpack instant coffee or espresso
- 4 TBSP nut butter of your choice
- ¼ C pure maple syrup or honey
- Sugar-free salted caramel chocolate chips
- Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Sea Salt
Mix dry ingredients well. Add wet to dry and mix until well combined. Scoop out dough and form into 1" balls. You can stop here and enjoy these as protein bites or keep going to make the cookies.
Press the balls flat and form into a small cookie shape. Add optional toppings. Place on a parchment paper-lined tray.
Cover cookies tightly and store in the fridge or freezer. I put them in a small airtight bags in the freezer and transfer a bag at a time to the fridge to enjoy.
Recipe yields approximately 10 bites/cookies.