Healthier Carrot Cake Blondies
- 2 servings (86g) carrot cake mix
- 2 scoops Sinful Cinnamon Protein powder supplement
- 1/2 C granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/2 C pure pumpkin, canned*
- 1/4 C (56g) pumpkin pie nut butter (or plain)
- 1/2-1 cup non dairy milk of choice
- 1 serving (14g) sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8x8 pan with non stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except milk in a bowl until well combined. Add almond milk slowly until you get a thick brownie-like consistency.
3. Pour batter into greased or lined baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake as oven temperatures vary with brand.
4. Let cool, cut into 9 pieces, and enjoy!
*can sub nonfat greek yogurt or unsweetened applesauce
Macros will vary depending on your choices of some of the ingredients.