Butterscotch Chip Protein Banana Bread
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 packet sugar-free fat-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 scoops Devotion Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 4 egg whites, 1 yolk
- 1/2 C old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 sticks Bananas Foster FlexFlavors®
- 2 sticks Creme Brulee FlexFlavors®
- 1/4 C almond butter
- ¼ C unsweetened applesauce
- Dash sea salt
- *Optional: 2 TBSP sugar free dark chocolate chips
<!-- split -->
Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour batter evenly into 3 nonstick mini loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
Tip: If baking 1 regular loaf, increase baking time to approximately 25-30 minutes depending on your oven. Loaf is finished when a knife comes out clean when inserted in center of loaf. Loaf will be moist.
Makes 3 mini loaves or 1 full size loaf. 1 servings is half a mini loaf (or 1/6 of 1 full-sized loaf).
Macros per serving (including chocolate chips): Cal: 227 // fat: 8.5 // pro: 15 // carb: 26 // fib: 5