Brownie Batter Pumpkin Fudge Mini Loaf
- 1 scoop (30g) Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Jet Black Cocoa Powder
- 2-3 sticks Creme Brulee FlexFlavors®
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
- 3 TBSP Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ C Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
OPTIONAL - Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips for garnish
Preheat conventional oven to 350F and spray your mini loaf pan. Mix all the dry ingredients together first, then add your wet to dry. Mix well and spoon into your loaf pan. Bake approximately 28-30 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. Remove from oven and allow to cool COMPLETELY before slicing and serving.
Yields 1 mini loaf.