Brownie Batter Fudge Zucchini Loaf
- 2 scoops brownie batter protein powder
- 1 1/4 C white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 C stevia, erythritol, etc.
- 1 C grated zucchini, packed (no spaces!)
- 1 C plain yogurt
- 1/4 C coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/2 C crushed walnuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 C sugar free chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/8 C substitute confectioners sugar
Mix dry ingredients except for walnuts and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Add egg white, vanilla extract, coconut oil, yogurt, and zucchini and mix until homogenous.
Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips (saving a handful to sprinkle on top) until well incorporated.
Pour batter into a pregreased/sprayed pan and tap on counter to remove air bubbles. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack.
Thank you @balancingmd - Joelle Mouhanna