Banana Oatmeal Protein Cake
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 C your choice of milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 sticks FlexFlavors® Bananas Foster FlexFlavors® Creme Brulee FlexFlavors® or Golden Butter FlexFlavors® are all great choices!
- 2 scoops Devotion Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 2 C old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ C walnut pieces
- ⅓ C sugar-free chocolate chips
- Optional Toppings: nuts, chocolate chips, brown sugar substitue
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 14 x 9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a blender, add bananas and wet ingredients. Pulse/Blend until well combined. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix. Add wet to dry and stir until all ingredients are moistened. Blend in walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Top with optional toppings if desired.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes.
Notes: Leftovers should be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
For a grain-free option: Substitute a 50/50 blend of coconut flour and almond flour for the oats.