Banana Oatmeal Bread
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 C egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 sticks Bananas Foster FlexFlavors®
- 2 sticks Creme Brulee FlexFlavors® or Golden Butter FlexFlavors®
- 2 scoops Devotion Angel Food Cake Flavor Protein Powder
- 2 C old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional adds: chopped walnuts and/or sugar-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large skillet or loaf pan, or muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, add wet ingredients. Whisk together until well combined. Fold in dry ingredients. Pour into prepared skillet/pan or foil liners. Top with optional toppings if desired.
Bake muffins for 15-17 minutes or skillet/dish for 30-35 minutes until barely golden brown or loaf pan 40-45 minutes.
Notes: Leftovers should be kept in the fridge for up to a week. Feel free to bake in individual muffins tins for an easy portable breakfast. Use muffin liners.
To make vegetarian: Use a flax or chia egg instead of a regular egg.
For a grain-free option: Substitute a 50/50 blend of coconut flour and almond flour for the oats.