Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins
- 1 C Oats
- 1 C Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 C Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 5 Scoops Devotion Sinful Cinnamon Protein
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 Granny Smith Apples, chopped
- 1 TBSP Swerve Brown Sugar Substitute and Cinnamon To Taste
- ¼ Cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips, Save Some to Sprinkle on The Top (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your chopped apples in 1 TBSP brown sugar substitute. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold the browned apples into your batter.
- Add to muffin tins sprayed with non-stick spray or use foil muffin liners.
- Bake 20-22 minutes at 350.
Yields approximately 12 muffins.
MACROS PER MUFFIN: 110 calories// 11.5g P// 2g Fat// 13g C// 3g Fiber