TWIX Inspired Protein Cookies
- 2 scoops Devotion powder (any flavor)
- 1 C coconut flour
- 1/2 C nut butter
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp water
Let dough sit at least 5 minutes. Scoop onto baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- 1/3 butter
- 3 tsp brown sugar substitute
- 2/3 heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Melt butter and sugar on medium heat, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cream and stir 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Optional. Add 2 tsp peanut butter at this time . Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 scoop Devotion Brownie Batter
- Water to make thick paste
Assemble toppings on cooled cookie base. Top with nuts and granulated sweetener, if desired. This cookie is best assembled and then refrigerated. Enjoy!