Sweet Potato Pie Protein Tartlet
*This recipe yields 4-5 tartlets or a single small sweet potato pie.
- 1 scoop Buttery Blend protein powder supplement
- 1/2 C ground pecans
- 1/4 C brown sugar substitute
- 1 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1/2 C liquid egg whites
- 1 scoop Sweet Potato Pie protein powder supplement
- 1 large sweet potato, mashed
- Cinnamon to taste
Add all ingredients to a medium size bowl and mix until well combined. Using clean hands, press crust firmly into individual tartlet pans or pie plate. Bake the crust 5-8 min at 350. Remove from oven and let cool.
While the crusts are baking, combine the sweet potato mash with the protein and add cinnamon. Divide filling evenly between tart pans or pour into pie dish.
Top with pecans, if desired. Place filled pan(s) back into the oven for 20 minutes. Once cooled, top with sugar free cool whip if desired.