Sweet Potato Pie Chunky Granola Mix
- 1 scoop Sweet Potato Pie Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Angel Food Cake Protein Powder
- 2 sticks Pumpkin Pie FlexFlavors®
- 2 sticks Monkey Bread FlexFlavors®
- 4 C old fashioned oats
- 2 C crunchy low sugar cereal
- 1 C crushed almonds or pecans
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/4 C brown sugar substitute
- 2 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 3/4 C pure pumpkin, canned
- Optional Mix-Ins: raisins, chocolate chips, seeds, dried fruits/berries
Mix dry ingredients including protein powders in a large mixing bowl. Melt coconut oil and drizzle into dry ingredients. Add canned pumpkin and mix into dry ingredients until thoroughly covered.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or spray with non-stick. Spread granola mixture evenly and bake at 325 approximately 30-45 minutes, until crunchy. It might be helpful, depending on your oven, to remix the granola halfway through baking!
Remove from oven and sprinkle on additional FlexFlavors® and optional toppings while warm. Cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy plain, or as a cereal with almond milk, or sprinkle it over yogurt for a delicious parfait.